Sunday 8 August 2010

Long time... No see...


Ive been quite busy the past while, over the last few months I have finally purchased my first car! Its not a typical saxo/corsa/civic that almost every boy racer has, but instead, i sacrificed having my own 'road car' to go all out and buy myself my very own 'track/drift car'!

Every penny put towards this I earned myself, and although my family helped me bring the car home, they have no interest in it, and its up to me, and the use of forums such as www.driftireland.com & www.driftworks.com to continue learning new things every day.

So after my many thanks to almost every forum user, let me introduce to you my first car, a 1997 Kouki 180sx....


Cockpit, its all about seat time!
Had to be done.....
LOCK?
Not much else happening...

This is how the car stands at the minute... I have several plans, most importantly, seat time! I am undecided as to whether I should stick a Kouki body kit back on and restore it to its original glory, or stick a uras kit on. Either way, ill have no money for trackdays never mind some 'Proper rims'
...
..
.
Till' next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment