Sunday 8 August 2010

Time to get stuck in! (Thanks friends) ^.^



Ok, so after absolutely destroying my driveway (its quite a long one, with room for a transition when changing into second) it was time to get cracking on the car. My aim is to tidy it up and try restore it to a shadow of its former glory before I wreck it on track.

Few things are.. erm.. just not working,.. Right indicator stalk doesnt turn lights on, tacho doesn't function, fronts need spacing as they are rubbing the coilover, needs MOAR low! Oh, and needs new rubber all round,...I don't have to explain.

As I was starting from scratch, I had to purchase all my tools, parts, bits and bobs,... Which after buying the car with my own money at 17, is a tough task.
The fuel light has only been off twice....

First things first!.... exam weather... BOYS! Bita Help! Let's Go!


Strip! Sound deadening out, ta fuck!


Thanks lads, have to get you all out in the Touge Missile!


No comments:

Post a Comment